Welcome future Private Practitioner!
I am so glad that we found each other!
It can be very difficult to find information on how to start a private practice. Also, since most private practitioners work alone, it’s hard to find a community to join and learn from.
Since 2008, I have been working with clinicians (just like you) to help you start and grow your private practice. I have helped well over a thousand people get started.
The process of starting a private practice isn’t easy but can be much easier when you have a step-by-step plan and people to help and support you along the way.
In the comment box below, introduce yourself to the rest of the community. You’re all just getting started at the same time and I thought it would be cool to know who you are, where your from and see that you’re not alone. Share as much or as little as you want about yourself (clinical speciality, biggest motivation / fear, etc.) :-)
Recommended Resource: The Private Practice Planner
The 5 Things Every "Would Be" Private Practitioner Should Know...
BEFORE "Jumping In"
Here's just a LITTLE of what you'll get:
- Specific Questions to Answer That Will Lead You to Formulate a Plan
- A Better Understanding of How / When Private Practice Will Fit Into Your Life
- Insight Into Your Specific Motivation(s) for Being in Private Practice
- Information About Your Earnings Potential (Using The Annual Income Salary Estimator)
- A Plan for Which Types of Clients You Want to See and What Treatment You'll Provide
- A Curated List of Business Books to Check Out to Gain Some Business Skils Without Getting an MBA
- Conduct a Market Analysis to Make Sure There's a Need In Your Local Area
- A Private Practice Roadmap to Learn The 5 Phases of Private Practice and 3 Big Mistakes to Avoid