Only now they've figured out how to create speech therapy materials that wouldn't just work for one client - but hundreds - maybe thousands -
and because of this, they have been able to make their speech therapy resources available to clients and SLPs across the country and even the world.
Without further adieu -
here are my top recommendations for speech therapy materials created for SLPs BY SLPs.
1. Rachel Wynn | Gray Matter Therapy
To learn more, visit: www.GrayMatterTherapy.com
2. Carrie Clark | Speech and Language Kids
To learn more, visit SpeechandLanguageKids.com
3. Jenna Rayburn | Speech Room News
To learn more, visit: www.TheSpeechRoomNews.com
4. Kimberly Scanlon | My Toddler Talks & Scanlon Speech Therapy
5. Pat Mervine – Speaking of Speech.com
6. Tiffany Turner | Swallowing and Neurological Rehabilitation
To learn more, visit www.tulsasnr.com.
7. Melanie Potock | My Munch Bug
8. Tatyana Elleseff | Smart Speech Therapy LLC
To learn more, visit: http://www.smartspeechtherapy.com/
9. Luke Barber | HomeSpeechHome.com
To learn more, visit: www.HomeSpeechHome.com
10. Alex Trichilo | The SpeeL Blog
To learn more, visit www.thespeel.com
And as a bonus... Me!
To learn more, visit www.IndependentClinician.com
Thank you for reading!
I hope that if you're in the market for new speech therapy treatment materials that you'll consider purchasing from these wonderful colleagues.
They have poured their hearts and souls into creating these materials, so if you have choice of buying from them or a big company, consider supporting the people on this list!
This is NOT an exhaustive list - I'm sure that there are many other talented SLPs who produce and sell materials that I left off.
Please leave your name or their names in the comments below!
This round up post was complied by...