Announcing Our Brand New Online Training for Speech Therapy Private Practice Owners!
2. The 5 Essential Elements to Lay The Groundwork for Future Success
Every new journey takes careful planning to be successful. Learn how to minimize your risk and set yourself up for success from the beginning, whether you want a full-time private practice or want to see clients "on the side."
3. Jena's Advice for the Best Way to Get Started
The only difference between those with private practices and those without is the commitment to taking action. I'll outline the first steps that any private practitioner needs to take.
Here's What You'll Get:
1. A Companion Workbook to fill out as the training goes along. Just print out the workbook and write in your own answers.
2. An excellent understanding of the first five steps that every private practice should take to get started the right way.
3. Increased confidence in your ability to start a private practice on your own terms and at your own pace.
4. One hour (or so) of solid content to help get you started, whether you're a complete beginner or someone who has dabbled in private practice but is ready to get serious.
(Sorry, CEUs are not available)
"See" you on the training?